Are you a teen with questions about drug or alcohol use, gambling issues or mental health? Or are you concerned about a friend or family member with these issues?
Help is just a phone call (or a click) away. Every evening from 6-10pm teen volunteers are available to talk with you about any issue, big or small.
or chat online
every evening 6-10pm
If you need help and Teen Link is not open, call the Washington Recovery Help Line (866.789.1511). You can also email Teen Link at email@example.com, however we may not be able to answer your email immediately so please consider calling.
- NIDA for Teens Created by the National Institute on Drug Abuse for teens, this website has information and resources on drug and alcohol abuse.
- www.addictionisagamble.com Put your creative energy to work. Create and share a teen-to-teen message about healthy living. Watch videos, hear songs and stories by teens for teens – then create your own. Yours could be the next song or video featured online!
- Trevor Project Preventing suicide in LGBT youth
- It Gets Better Project
- Browse Adolescent Chemical Dependency Treatment Referral and Resource Guide
- Search for local community services and counselors: Community Resources Online
Not sure what services could help? Contact Teen Link. We can listen to your situation and help you figure out what services are available:
chat online www.866teenlink.org
Are you concerned about your child’s drug or alcohol use? Are they gambling or betting? Do you suspect your child has a mental illness, and you’re not sure how to help them?
The Washington Recovery Help Line can help listen to your concerns and help locate resources for your family. Please call the main Recovery Help Line at 866.789.1511. The Teen Link help line is for youth.
- WA State Anti-Teen Drinking Campaign
- Parent ToolKit: Tips for raising drug free kids
- A Parent’s Guide for Recognizing and Treating Depression in Your Child
- Washington State Department of Health: Teen Health Resources
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Deliquency Prevention