Washington Recovery Help Line
24-Hour Help for Substance Abuse, Problem Gambling & Mental Health
The WA Recovery Help Line, a service of Crisis Clinic, is a 24-hour crisis intervention and referral line for those struggling with issues related to mental health, substance abuse, and problem gambling. Professionally trained volunteers and staff provide confidential support and referrals to detox, treatment, and recovery support groups. Resources for former patients of the Seattle Pain Clinics can be found at the Department of Health’s continuously updated website. Additional information on local crisis lines can be found at the Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery’s website.
The Washington Recovery Help Line is the new consolidated help line for substance abuse, problem gambling and mental health, as authorized and funded by The Washington State Department of Social and Health Services’ Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery. The Recovery Help Line is a service of Crisis Clinic and serves residents in Washington State.
Do you or someone you know have:
- Issues related to alcohol or drug abuse?
- Problems related to gambling?
- Symptoms of mental illness?
- Questions about treatment?
The Washington Recovery Help Line is an anonymous and confidential help line that provides crisis intervention and referral services for Washington State residents. Professionally trained volunteers and staff are available to provide emotional support 24-hours a day, and offer local treatment resources for substance abuse, problem gambling and mental health, as well as to other community services.
- Searching for employment? View jobs and post your resume on our job board
- Learn about education and professional certification
- Volunteer & Internship opportunities with WA Recovery Help Line
- Help spread the word about the Washington Recovery Help Line: View our media page for drop-in ads, downloadable brochures and links to our social media pages.