Do I need treatment?

If you are concerned about your use of cannabis, you might want to consider taking the Cannabis Use Disorder Identification Test (CUDIT)*  first and see how you score.

If you think you scored high, talking to a counselor about treatment options would be the next step. In Washington, there are both outpatient and residential treatment programs.  However, determining which level of care you would benefit from would be up to you and your counselor. Certain criteria must be met to actually admit an individual into treatment.

Translate »
Call Now Button